Brownies are so quick and easy to make, you’ll be able to smell it baking in your oven before you know it.
Hey lovelies! welcome back to my blog.
You can make the brownie and eat it as a treat, or serve it as a dessert with ice cream or custard- I like to do a bit of both!
I hope you will enjoy this recipe and that you will give it a go!
- 3 medium eggs
- 220g caster sugar
- 200g butter
- 180g 70% dark chocolate
- 50g plain flour
- 50g cocoa
Read why dark chocolate is good for you.
Happy new month guys!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Add roughly 4cm of water into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Place the chocolate (broken into chunks) and butter (cut into small cubes) into a bowl, and place on top of the pan to melt the two together. Make sure you stir occasionally so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Whisk together the sugar and eggs until well combined
- Sift together the flour and cocoa
- Once the chocolate mixture has 100% melted, take off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Slowly drizzle the chocolate into the egg mixture, stir vigorously as you go. Once it is well combined, gently fold in the flour and cocoa
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth out with a spatula
- Place the brownie into the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into 9 portions- enjoy!
I’m sure you’ve learn something new *winks*. Are you going to be trying this? Or have tried this recipe before? Do you like it? Kindly leave me some thought. I bake cake and more, contact me. Don’t forget to connect with me,
- Instagram: @nifemis_world Twitter: @nifemis_world
- Facebook Acc.: Aminu Elizabeth Oluwanifemi
- Fb Page: Nyphewrites-Thenifelauresblog
Until I come your way again I say I love you. XoXo ❤