Keeping a healthy natural hair can be expensive but going all natural way is a life saver.” Hi beauties. Welcome back to my blog”. In this post I’ll be sharing the basics of natural hair care: essential oils. These oils are used not only promote healthy hair growth but can be used for skin care and much more. So here are 5 oils to help grow your natural hair.
Castor oil is one of the most popular oils used in the natural hair community. The benefits of castor oil may seem endless here are the top reasons you should use this oil in your natural hair regimen to give your hair a boost.
- Thick oil that can help seal in moisture to prevent breakage
- Helps to regrow thicker/stronger hair (especially hair that has been lost or started thinning around the edge and nape of your hair)
- Improves scalp health and circulation which stimulates healthy hair growth
Coconut oil is one of my all time fave oils that can be used for various things. I use it for my body as well.
- Stimulates hair growth deep into its follicles
- Promotes scalp health
- Moisturizes dry brittle hair while adding luster, shine, and softness to the hair
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends
- Slows down hair loss.
- Effective moisturizer for dry brittle damaged hair
- Packed w/ loads of vitamins and proteins that help to prevent damage to your hair
- Protects scalp and feeds hair follicles w/amino acids to promote healthy cell growth. This helps to maintain a healthy scalp for healthy hair growth as well.
Almond oil (sweet almond oil) has numerous benefits for our hair and body. You can use almond oil to clear off dark circles. The smell is also very pleasing.
- Rich source of magnesium
- Reduces shedding and improves quality of hair
- Treats dandruff and reduces scalp inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
- Resembles natural hair sebum the most
- Removes build up
- Creates shine while limiting frizziness
- Reduces dry irritation of scalp and dandruff
What oils have you experimented with that have brought your natural hair back to life? Share your thoughts on this post and answers below!
Thank you for reading!
Until I come your way again I say I love you. XoXo ❤.